The Code Enforcement Officer is responsible for administrative and review tasks associated with the planning, zoning, and stormwater facilities management. The Code Enforcement Officer serves as the Zoning Officer, certified Building codes Official and the Floodplain Administrator of the Township with all legal responsibilities for those positions. The Code Enforcement Officer interfaces with engineering consultants in the issuance of permits and inspection of stormwater management projects.
- Thorough knowledge of Township ordinances and State laws dealing with building and development.
- Ability to interpret building construction plans as to their conformity with applicable Township ordinances.
- Ability to detect violations of Township requirements.
- Ability to understand, follow and convey complex oral and written information.
- Ability to maintain routine records and prepare reports concerning work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with property owners. Elected officials, private agencies and the public.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until January 2024.